Before you start the application process, it can be helpful to take on board the following criteria, tips and pointers.
- Past applicants have found the application process and self-reflection it requires to be a rewarding and inspiring.
- Our Judges are looking for concise answers that are relevant, accurate and honest. They are wanting to get an understanding of the business principles, philosophies and practices. They also want a sense of how the business became successful, and your plans and vision for the future.
- Applicants business must be operating for a minimum of three years.
- Make sure you allocate a reasonable amount of time to focus on your application.
- Make sure you read the question and give specific answers to each.
- You must answer all the questions. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Each answer should be around 400-500 words (maximum of 500 words).
- You can SAVE your application as you go and come back to it later.
- Be honest in your answers.
- Proofread your application before submitting.