Be part of the 2021 Digital Gala for an interactive night of entertainment, celebration, and fun.
Presented by Be.Bendigo and Bendigo Bank, the 2021 Awards Gala is going digital. This year’s awards will be held online on Wednesday, October 6.
How to join in:
Book as an individual or as a business group, simply select and buy the ticket type which is best for you.
- Tickets – Access begins at $10 per person, with a number of extra catering options available to upgrade your experience.
- Arrival – The Zoom celebration will open for registered attendees only from 6pm, be part of the digital red carpet and enjoy our live music, interviews and fun!
- Dress Code – Dress up! Prepare your gown, or your virtual background – make the most of the evening and prepare to have fun.
- Prizes – All registered attendees are eligible to win one of the prizes awarded on the evening.
There are three ticket types to choose from:
1. Digital Ticket Standard – $10: Access to the interactive digital access to entertainment and prize draws, includes the official printed program and Indulge Chocolates delivered to you in advance.
2. Digital Ticket + Catering Box Type 1 – $55: A catering box for 2 people. Choose from one of our participating suppliers to enjoy during the event, plus all of the Digital Ticket Standard inclusions.
3. Digital Ticket + Catering Box Type 2 – $75: A extended catering box for 2 people. Choose from one of our participating suppliers to enjoy during the event, plus all of the Digital Ticket Standard inclusions.
Add local wine: You can add a bottle of local wine to any catering box, and celebrate with the best of Bendigo.
- You need a Zoom account to participate in this session. Get a free account here.
- Use your Zoom email account address when purchasing your tickets, this is required for each participant registered.
- The event will also be streamed on Facebook and YouTube, with the exception of the live entertainment and interactive additions.