Before you start the application process, please note:
- The applicant’s business must have been operating for a minimum of three years to enter this category.
- We recommend that you download the Category PDF and review the application in its entirety prior to starting.
- You must answer all the questions. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Each answer should be no more than 300 words.
- You can SAVE your application as you go and come back to it later.
Other helpful tips and pointers:
- Past applicants have found the application process and self-reflection it requires to be rewarding and inspiring, and have recommended having your colleagues and team involved in the process.
- Our Judges are looking for concise answers that are relevant and accurate. They are wanting to get an understanding of the principles, philosophies and practices of the business leader. They also want a sense of how the applicant became successful, and their plans and vision for the future.
- Make sure you allocate a reasonable amount of time to focus on your application.
- Make sure you read the question and give specific answers to each one.
- Be honest in your answers.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.