Before you start the application process, it can be helpful to take on board the following criteria, tips and pointers.
- Past applicants have found the application process and self-reflection it requires to be a rewarding and inspiring.
- Our Judges are looking for concise answers that are relevant, accurate and honest. They are wanting to get an understanding of the principles, philosophies and practices of the business leader. They also want a sense of how the applicant became successful, and their plans and vision for the future.
- The application must be completed by the named applicant.
- Applicants must be a female business owner and/or operator or executive of the business.
- The applicants business must be a minimum of two years old.
- Make sure you read the question and give specific answers to each.
- You must answer all the questions. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Each answer should be around 400-500 words (maximum of 500 words).
- You can SAVE your application as you go and come back to it later.
- Be honest in your answers.
- Proofread your application before submitting.