Before you start the application process, please note:
- The Applicant’s business must have been operating for a minimum of three years to enter this category.
- We recommend that you download the Category PDF and review the application in its entirety prior to starting.
- You must answer all the questions. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Each answer should be around 250 words.
- You can SAVE your application as you go and come back to it later.
Other helpful tips and pointers:
- Past applicants have found the application process and self-reflection it requires to be rewarding and inspiring, and have recommended having your whole team involved in the process.
- Our Judges are looking for concise answers that are relevant, accurate, and honest. They are wanting to get an understanding of the business principles, philosophies, and practices. They also want a sense of how the business became successful, and your plans and vision for the future.
- Make sure you allocate a reasonable amount of time to focus on your application.
- Make sure you read the question and give specific answers to each one.
- Be honest in your answers.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.