Before you start the application process, it can be helpful to take on board the following criteria, tips and pointers.
- Past applicants have found the application process and self-reflection it requires to be a rewarding and inspiring.
- Our Judges are looking for concise answers that are relevant, accurate and honest. They are wanting to get an understanding of the principles, philosophies and practices of the emerging leader. They also want a sense of how the applicant became successful, and their plans and vision for the future.
- The application must be completed by the named applicant.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 35 years of age and employed at their current workplace for a minimum of 18 months.
- Make sure you read the question and give specific answers to each.
- You must answer all the questions. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Each answer should be around 250 words.
- You can SAVE your application as you go and come back to it later.
- Be honest in your answers.
- Proofread your application before submitting.